Its been some time but there is improvement.

Sorry, it's been awhile since my last post. I usually use the time I get after work to study and draw or see my fiancé'. Well, the cup has been completely overturned, this journey will be from scratch. Learning the fundamentals and building on those has already made me a much better artist. Instead of going digital, I will be studying in the old ways ( Pen & Paper). This Friday I will be taking up the medium watercolor. The reason for this is because it matches my sloppy style :). Also for the past few weeks, I was studying Xia's blog and purchased a few of his tutorials. The way he explains speed painting makes those practices seems like they could apply using watercolors. Needless to say I am excited. Below I have added a few images from my sketch pad. Note these are pre traditional teachings.










Comments

Popular Posts