Comission Ready Jon

Where to Start? Married life has been great so far. Can't wait to see what 20 years brings us, anyways, enough with the mushy stuff. I had initially given myself 2 years to get ready to go public with my art but after hundreds of hours listening to audio books, studying the human anatomy, and sooo many sketch books. I think I am ready to show the world that I am an artist. I can now confidently draw my thoughts on paper. Thanks to Leonardo Da vinci's notebooks and Alex Rosse's amazing comics to inspire me. Without my wife I wouldn't be here so fast at all. Now im still studying, the pursuit of knowledge never ends but I will now be taking commissions. Speaking of Commissions I have been asked to draw an 11x17 Shera vs. Superman. that I'm really looking forward to.




I am open for Commissions, and my prices I believe are pretty reasonable. Please allow 1 week for completion and the shipping fee is in the costs of the overall project. Here are the prices.



8.5x11 / no Color - 10.00

8.5x11/ Color - 15.00

11x17/ no Color - 100.00

11x17/ Color - 125.00

Sketch cards - 10.00 ( that includes color and non color )



These are the prices for licensed( superheroes, cartoons etc ) characters.



For Concept Art that you have full rights to - 75.00 b/w only.

email all inquiries to jwallace.artist@gmail.com



Well check back for more updates soon, I hope all is well,

-Jon



p.s. here are some drawings from over the weekend.

 


Comments

Popular Posts