New work

So lately i've been pretty busy. Last post I stated my struggles with video-games and kind of back sliding back to how I used to be before I got married. Seriously, October - November, some of the best games come out but I know, I know, its no excuse for putting a pause on goals. Well whats new, hrmm, I have teamed up with writer Corey Cliett. I met him at this local comic book shop we have hung a few times and now we are writing and creating a universe in which our stories can spawn from. Needless to say I am pretty excited. We are moving at an alarming rate and we believe that the story is top notch. Being completely new to this, I haven't solidified a source for coloring but we are getting to it. Well anyways, enough with the jabber jaw,
here are a few previews. I hope you enjoy these pages and concepts more than I did, creating them :) 



Comments

Popular Posts